Tuesday, March 16, 2010

Doin It For Themselves

MICRO-PIXEL-RITES: SISTERS DOIN' IT FOR THEMSELVES from Elise Oh on Vimeo.



thought this video was funny. it's from the pixelhorse blog, which I check out now and then. If anyone reading this blog happens to be in Austin, Texas, you should stop by their party. Looks like a good time.

I actually have a funny story about this blog. I've been sending out demos to a bunch of blogs, ya know, to create that "blogosphere buzz", and this was one of the many many random blogs I sent the demo too. It just so happens that my good buddy Brendan Murray's ex girlfriend Elise O was one of the people running pixelhorse! Weird coincidence. I think she actually edited and posted the video above. Oh and then this girl Danger Dome from the dipped in dollars blog knew my sister Galen because she met her somewhere a while ago.

Apparently I know more people then I thought.

Also, SXSW (south by south west) is all the rage now, I'd never heard of it before, but apparently it's some kind of epic cultural festival in Austin, Texas. Austin, you say? Yes, Austin, the hippest shit in the universe.

No comments: